Phone: +977 1 4438648 & 9851069596
Only awe stricken silence can come close to matching the experience of going on a mountain flight to encounter the tallest mountains of this earth. No wonder mountain flights have become a popular tourist attraction in Nepal. Some Airlines Companies in Nepal are regularly offering mountain flights by world's best aircraft for mountain flight, like - Beech 1900D, Saab 340 etc.
Mountain flights appeal to all categories of travelers. For those who are restricted by time or other durations from going trekking, these flights offer a must of the highest mountains in the world like Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m.), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m.), Mt. Makalu (8463m.), Mt. Kanchanjanga (8586m.) and many more mountains like a Panoramic Chain of the Himalaya in one hour.
Nepal is well link by air with all the major cities of the world. It lies within a reasonable flight distance from any part of the world. The country's only International Airport in the Capital. Katmandu is directly link with such cities of the world and major parts of domestic areas of the country.
Nepal, Kathmandu is connecting by direct flight to Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Osaka, Karachi, Calcutta, Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Varanasi, Dhaka, Paro, and Lhasa etc. with different Airlines. We provide our ticketing service for you to all of those destinations and by connecting flight to all over the world.
In addition to the Nepal Airlines "Nepal's national flag carrier" and other major International airlines, operate their services between Katmandu and other country as mentioned below: -
- Nepal Airlines, direct flight to and from Osaka, Shanghai, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bombay, Delhi and Calcutta.
- Qatar Airways, direct flights from and to Doha.
- Gulf Air, direct flights from and to Abudabi and Sarjaha.
- Thai Airways, direct flights from and to Bangkok.
- Indian Airlines, direct flights from and to Delhi, Varanashi and Calcutta.
- Pakistan International Airlines, direct flights from and to Karachi.
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines, direct flights from and to Dhaka.
- Air China, direct flights from and to Lhasa.
- Druk Airlines, direct flights from and to Paro.
- KLM Airlines, direct flights from and to Amsterdam.
- Austrian Airlines, direct flight from and to Viana.
- Jet Air, Air India, Air Sahara, direct flight from and to Delhi.
- Cosmic Air, direct flight to and from Delhi and Varanasi.
For your comfortable travel we can offer our service to arrange the tourist and public bus service to all over in Nepal such as, from Kathmandu to Nagarkot / Pokhara / Chitwan / Lumbini / Dhunche / Indian borders and also Bus and train to all over in Indian. But there are tourist buses service only from Kathmandu to Chitwan, Pokhara, Sunauli Border, Lumbuni and Nagarkot. Other then above-mentioned destination will be only by public buses.
Please click here for domestic flight schedule in Nepal.
More fantastic than I may transmit in words, but feelings go further than words, that place is special and we will keep a bit of those mountains in ours hearts. The treatment was VIP, I never did a trek with so much care, help and dedication. We loved the way that everything went.
- Vicki Middleton, Sheffield, England. 2x day tailormade holiday including, tiger safari, trekking in the Himalaya and sightseeing in Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, November 2008.