Bhote Koshi River is another popular river for rafting in Nepal that streams down from the plateau of Tibet. Bhote Koshi River Rafting passes through deep gorges and offers rugged landscape and terrific river trip. The rapids we may encounter on this rafting trip are namely Frog in a Blender, John’s Home, Liquid Bliss, Dazed, Confused etc.
Bhote koshi river is close by Kathmandu valley is shaped by the chilly liquefying of Tibetan mountains which ends up being specialized and a brave rafting knowledge crosswise over lovely crevasses .valley and Himalayan landscape. Bhote koshi riving rafting is for every one of those experienced darling who needs to fell the adrenaline and energy at most elevates amount.
Fast flowing Bhote Koshi River can be reached within three hours from Kathmandu along the road to Tibet through Araniko Highway. Bhote Koshi River Rafting is suitable for both beginners and experts as it consists of limited challenging rapids. As the fact stats “Rafting is one of the best means to see the country and its character” thus drive to our starting point of Bhote Koshi River Rafting offers scenery of different Himalayan mountain ranges such as Langtang, Dorje Lakpa and many others. We can likewise view the astounding emerald fields, terraced slopes, large canyons, thundering waterfalls and the sparkling waters of the Sun Koshi along the route of Bhote Koshi River Rafting.
One-Day Bhote Koshi Trip
An early start and it’s off to the Bhote Koshi put-in point, 96 km away. The river offers real adventure with a roller-coaster ride. All the gear is then unloaded, and preparations are made for the rafting trip.
On the Bhote Koshi, the rapids appear one after another and are all highly technical. It must be stressed here that it is very important to listen to the guide’s instructions.
we encounter series of Class III and Class IV rapid known as Gerbil in the Plumbing, Frog in a Blender and follows long rough ride on what seems like the back of a gigantic dragon.
After lunch there are more challenges to face which bring more excitement. The run in now through lovely narrow canyons covered in lush green vegetation while the waters tumble down from great waterfalls to mix into the churning waters of the great Bhote Koshi. Further ahead are more exhilarating rapids that add to the thrill of rafting. The next big challenge is the Dazed and Confused, rapids that come in quick succession. Barabise has much to offer as there are resorts for overnight stays.
Trip Cost US$ 300 Per person
- Ground Transportation,(From Kathmandu tourist bus after rafting Local bus).
- Meals, (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits. winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box.
- Emergency evacuation assistance.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.• Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
- Things of personal use.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees. Click here for more details
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation.
- Sleeping bag
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
|Start Date - End Data
|Book This Trip