Helicopter To Everest View Hotel – Pickup and Drop Service Both way Transfer by Helicopter and A night in Hotel Everest view Syngboche with Breast.
Are you searching for a way to enjoy the beautiful views of the Everest mountain without the hassle of tiring yourself out? Well, one of the best destinations with the greatest view of the Everest Mountain range is the Everest View Hotel.
Everest View Hotel is one of the highest altitude hotels at an altitude of 3963 meters from sea level. At this altitude, it provides the best view of the highest mountain in the world, Mt. Everest. You can reach this destination by trekking for days. But there is a much more convenient and comfortable way for you to reach the Everest View Hotel.
You can take a helicopter to Everest View Hotel which will take you straight to the highest hotel without any trekking. The helicopter to Everest View Hotel will take around 1 hours from Kathmandu and another 1 hours to get back to Kathmandu.
The Everest View Hotel Helicopter tour package by Exciting Nepal provides you with the best services during your helicopter tour to Everest View Hotel.
The Everest View Hotel Helicopter tour takes you on a magnificent scenic helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Your flight will be filled with beautiful sceneries and landscapes. You will see the city and the mountains.
The helicopter will stop at Lukla for refueling and then head towards Everest View Hotel. This is the best panorama viewpoint in the Everest region for a sunrise view of the mountains.
At Everest View Hotel where you can enjoy a warm breakfast while admiring the views of the mountains.
- 360 panoramic view of the beautiful mountain range
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel with a beautiful view of the mountains
- 1 hr scenic helicopter ride
Best Time for the Helicopter to Everest View Hotel?
As the helicopter tour to Everest View Hotel takes only 1 hours to and from the destination, it can be done at any time of the year. Some days are better than others but it is possible all year round.
But, most of the flights are operated before noon. Weather is more clear and stable before noon in the Himalayas.
Spring and autumn seasons provide you with better views of the mountains and the glacial lakes. However, the helicopter tour may be obstructed due to the weather problem. So it is best to check the weather forecast before setting on this beautiful journey.
We hope you have a magnificent journey and make great memories at Everest View Hotel with the beautiful views of the mountains.
You may also like:
Helicopter to Everest View Hotel Itinerary
- Pick up from your Hotel in Kathmandu and Transfer to the Domestic Airport early in the morning .
- 45-minute helicopter ride from Kathmandu to Lukla (fueling in Lukla)
- Lukla to Everest View Hotel - 7-8 minutes
- Check in to the Hotel Everest view ( Free Day )
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Pick up from the Hotel Around 10 AM ( Time can be change as per the weather and flight schedule )
- Pick up from the Airport and Transfer to your Hotel in Kathmandu,
Riding on a helicopter to Everest View Hotel is a luxurious experience. However, you can also choose how luxurious you want your experience to be.
Group Joining Package:
Usually, if you want to take a helicopter to the Everest View Hotel, you will be combined with another group of people. A total of 5 people are combined in a group and collectively enjoy their Everest View Hotel helicopter tour. This is great for meeting new people while traveling solo.
There are some people who like to travel in their own space and travel alone. If you are someone who would like to experience this beautiful journey alone or with a specific group of your own people you can book the private helicopter package. You can contact Exciting Nepal and we will prepare a private helicopter tour for you.
Contact us for more detail.
Trip Cost US$ 3100 Per person
- Pick up from the Kathmandu hotel to Domestic Airport
- Fly to Hotel Everest view by Helicopter.
- Fly Back to Hotel Everest view next day.
- An over night to Hotel Everest view with Breakfast
- Airport Pick up while coming back from Hotel Everest View.
- Lunch and Diner
- All your drinks.
- Permit, 40 USD per person
- Airport Tax 04 USD per person
|Start Date - End Data||Status||Cost||Book This Trip|
|- 02/07/24||Guaranteed||US$ 3100 per person||Book this trip|