Seti river Rating offers the most delicate and light rafting experience crosswise over forested terrains in wonderful Annapurna locale of Nepal. Rafting angling and outdoors close by the sand shoreline of set waterway along partaking in wild action would be the ideal family rafting excursion in Nepal. A short multiday rafting on set waterway can be effortlessly joined from two noteworthy urban areas Pokhara and Kathmandu. Set River rafting is best experienced with a journey to Chitwan national park or trekking in Annapurna district.
Seti River lies in an isolated region streaming down from the mountains between majestic Annapurna and Manaslu Mountain. Seti River Rafting is a perfect family trip that can be easily accessed from Kathmandu and Pokhara which flows through a lovely forested region and numerous easy rapids.
The rafting excursion usually starts from Damauli on the way between Kathmandu-Pokhara Highway. The wilderness on the way of rafting presents its own reward with natural sightings right along the river. There are much more scenery for exploration, photography, feathered bird watching and has the chance to swim, relax on the sandy beach. The two-day venture covers a distance of 32 km ending at the confluence of the Trishuli and Seti River, one of the warmest rivers of Nepal. Rafters encounter several rapids before reaching Trishuli River and Devghat. The religious Hindu site marks the confluence of Kali Gandaki and Trishuli and further becomes Narayani River.
Day 1: Damauli- Saran Ghat
Drive out of Kathmandu in the early morning to reach Damauli, the put-in point. Soon after safety talk and instructions, the trip down the Seti begins.
Day 2: Saran Ghat- Gai Ghat
Soon after breakfast on the second day, it is time to move down river once again. On this day, technical rapids of Class III need to be tackled.
Day 1– Damauli- Saran Ghat
Drive out of Kathmandu in the early morning to reach Damauli, the put-in point. Soon after safety talk and instructions, the trip down the Seti begins. This section of the river is a lovely forested canyon. The rich green vegetation is a welcome change from the concrete jungle of Kathmandu. A crowd of local villagers invariably gather to watch the adventurous tourists. On this day there is much wildlife encountered along the river and around mid-day, it is time to stop for lunch.
After lunch there are many choices: exploration, photography, bird watching, a swim or just relaxation on the beach. Then back on the river once again, a small technical rapid is encountered near the village of Saran Ghat. This village is home to some colorful characters from the Gurung and Magar ethnic groups, especially those who once served as Gurkha soldiers. In the late afternoon, it is time to set up camp on a long open beach below the village.
Day 2 – Saran Ghat- Gai Ghat
Soon after breakfast on the second day, it is time to move down river once again. On this day, technical rapids of Class III need to be tackled. Soon after the rapids, the Seti flows into the more famous Trishuli River.
After a twenty-minute float down river from this confluence, Gai Ghat is reached which is the last point on this lovely river trip. From here Chit-wan is only a short distance away where rafters can enjoy wildlife safari in Asia’s most well-preserved national park.
Trip Cost US$ 400 Per person
- Ground Transportation (From Kathmandu tourist bus after rafting Local bus).
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during thewinter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire .
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kid box.
- Company T-Shirt.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation (If you want extra cost US$175 up to 6 people).
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees. Click here for more details.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night)
|Start Date - End Data
|Book This Trip
|US$ 400 per person
|Book this trip
Please bring: -
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.