Trishuli River Rafting is a standout amongst the most mainstream river rafting in Nepal which flows from the Himalaya at Gosainkunda. Trisuli River is easily approachable from spots like Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. It has great gorges and some direct white water, rolling rapids which makes it perfect for novices as well as the experienced. Trishuli River Rafting is peaceful, charming and smooth in a few zones and there are various energizing rapids with varied names like Snail’s nose, Malekhu quick, Monkey fast, Upset, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Monsoon and Pinball Rapid and so on which makes our rafting excursion additionally fascinating, challenging, and fun.
Trisuli river rafting requesting rafting waterway in Nepal. With a couple of a long trench of excursion both from Kathmandu and Pokhara, you can be at the put in the purpose of truly. While rafting on the true waterway; you will get a chance to scene delightful chasmas. Emerging rapid along the agreeable segment. Appraised as review 3 on trouble truly ends up seething tremendously making sea-like waves amid rainstorm (June .july) in any case it says as the best boating waterway in Nepal for all.
Trisuli River Rafting offers the incredible opportunity to view the extraordinary green slopes surroundings this scenic valley, great mountain gorges, extraordinary river sand bars and pleasant middle hills of Nepal along with its people with local life, culture and traditions. If we stay overnight, we will have a campsite on sandy banks of the river in the evening and have dinner (recommended).
Day 01:Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m and camp at Fishling
Day 02:Fishling to Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan.
Day 01:Drive around 3 to 4 hours from Kathmandu to starting point Charaudi lying at about 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT " and stop for the lunch and hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" and "SURPRISE" after lunch. Rest at Fishling with some hot Tea/Coffee including snacks. At about 6:00 p.m. at the camp take the dinner.
Day 02:Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea and Breakfast quick pack-up and set our (approx 8 to 9 a.m.) run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids "BIJILI RAPID" and "TEA POT" and stop for the lunch. After that raft is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan.
Trip Cost US$ 115 Per person
- Ground Transportation,(From Kathmandu tourist bus after rafting Local bus).
- Meals, (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box.
- Emergency evacuation assistance.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation.
- Sleeping bag.
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.